Pass the Terraform Certification
Last week, I passed the Hashicorp Terraform Certified Associate certification, and today, I’m going to show you how I did it.
To obtain the Terraform certification, there are several key steps that you can follow:
0. Register for the exam at https://buff.ly/3MCP2P6
I discovered that it is the most effective way for me to feel engaged to involve myself and finish the task at hand.
1. Familiarize Yourself with Terraform: Start by gaining a strong understanding of Terraform and its fundamentals. Explore its features, syntax, and how it works with infrastructure as code.
I personally followed this course (16 hours, but worth it)
HashiCorp Certified: Terraform Associate – Hands-On Labs https://buff.ly/3FXguTW
2. Set Up a Lab Environment: In order to follow the course, you will need to download and install terraform binary (https://buff.ly/49vVSzN ) and create a lab environment where you can practice using Terraform. This can be done by setting up a cloud provider account, such as AWS (https://buff.ly/49C1n02 ).
3. Dive into the official Terraform documentation to learn about Terraform Cloud (https://buff.ly/3svrqVJ ).
7. Review Mock Exams: Prepare for the certification exam by taking mock exams. This will help you assess your knowledge and identify areas that need further improvement. I used the following HashiCorp Certified Terraform Associate Practice Exam from Udemy :
8. Take the Exam: You will feel confident in your Terraform skills after achieving the preparation, it’s now time to take the certification exam. Follow the exam guidelines, you will have to answers 57 questions in 60 minutes. I had enough time to go back and review all my answers.
Remember, obtaining the Terraform certification requires dedication, practice, and a good understanding of the subject matter. With proper preparation and determination, you can achieve your goal of becoming a certified Terraform professional in few days.
If you want to have more details or talk about how I can help your development team, feel free to contact me on LinkedIn or at email@example.com